The IDFC First Bank has issued an off-campus employment challenge to recruit female Application Engineers. B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech is the minimum educational requirement. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined below.
IDFC First Bank Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022
|Job Role||Application Engineers|
|Batch||2020 – 2022|
|Job Location||Bangalore & Hyderabad|
|Last Date||10 April 2022|
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech/MCA
- Batch: From 2020 – 2022
- No of vacancies: 30
- 15 LPA (Fixed- 11 LPA + Joining Bonus Up to 1.5 LPA +Variable 2.5 LPA)
- The role will be in charge of the platform/module/technical application’s development.
- To meet our different banking needs across units, the bank now uses multiple platforms/applications, and you will be responsible for the technical delivery of the ones entrusted to you.
- Working with the team members, understand the functional and nonfunctional requirements, specifications, and lead the storey development.
- The following are some of the most commonly used technologies and concepts in the Tech team’s work: Microservices, data engineering, API, Kubernetes, DevOps, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, SaaS/IaaS platforms, Golang.
- To avoid misalignment, make sure program milestones are met within the timeframes specified.
- Work collaboratively with a team of engineers, business analysts, delivery managers, and vendors in a highly AGILE environment.
- This role’s success depends on ensuring product evolution and incorporating your features into ongoing releases.
- The challenge consists of 10 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and two programming questions based on DS and Algo.
- When you successfully complete the challenge and are shortlisted, you are one step closer to an opportunity to join IDFC FIRST Bank.
- After a student is shortlisted, the top 150 students who want to learn more about the prospects at IDFC FIRST Bank will be invited to an interview.
- The interview will take place digitally, with invitations delivered separately through email.
- IDFC FIRST Bank Technology Leaders and HR Managers will conduct candidate interviews.
- Students who pass the interview will be given an official offer to work for IDFC FIRST Bank.
Applying for Recruitment:
Between April 1 and April 10, 2022, all interested and eligible individuals can apply online for this position and participate in a 3-hour online recruiting challenge.
For more Info & Apply : Click here