Many students across the country has a dream to join Indian Navy, Indian Navy has some progress and challenging test for which student work hard. As the Recruit candidate will have to learn from moving forward to become commissioned officer.
This will include the process of learning about the relationship with the superior officers, and the responsibility of a candidate and how you can go through the different civil greets in the article.
In order to join the Indian Navy student will fill out an application form, download the admit card and register online with the login.
The Indian Navy is Marine Corps a military organization stablished by the East India company in 1612. All the information is available on the website, you can navigate to the official Navy website to find out about the upcoming job profiles and vacancies on submit your application. In this article we will cover on the process of applying for the position.
Every department in Indian Navy has a different recruitment process if you have to keep in mind while reading the article:
Indian Navy Portal Information
|Post Name||Pilot, Air Traffic Controller, Observer, And Other|
|Total count of Vacancies||Recruitment|
|Under||The Indian Naval Department|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Why Join Indian Navy?
Indian Navy is one of the largest Navy military force in the world, it contains well equipped to overcome the challenges of difficult Marine time situations. In terms of weaponry department, as wide range of missiles.
In Indian ocean, Navy has a strong grasp and presence. Indian Navy also takes on the security and prevent any unwanted Maritime activity by regularly patrolling Indian coast.
If a candidate joins in Indian Navy, they will get numerous numbers of benefit like a good salary pension package, extensive training and development opportunities, Indian Navy provides with the environment which challenge the candidate and award for the particular hard work.
Is one of the most renowned and respected military force in the world and the candidates will join Indian Navy will surely achieve success in their career.
Indian Navy Ranks
Indian Navy has many ranks and positions but the topmost rank is of admiral. There are in total 5 different position in the Indian Army and each one of the Other has different sets of responsibility and privileges. Below are the list of Indian Navy ranks:
Admiral rank 1 : Top level of rank in Indian Army and commander in chief of of Indian Navy, the Admiral responsible for the overall activity, decision making and management of the Navy.
Vice Admiral rank 2: Second highest level of rank in Indian Army and second in command of Indian Navy, this position is also very responsible for operations, administration, training materials and Logistics.
Rear Admiral Rank 3: World highest level of rank in Indian Army, this position has a responsibility of over sea personal, ships, aircraft.
Commodore Rank 4: The common door will be the in charge of Squadron or battalion of ships.
Indian Army Recruitment Portal & Applying Process
Candidates can easily apply for Indian Navy through the Indian Navy portal login. Just portal provides all kinds of latest Navy jobs notifications, career advice and the resources for the preparation.
On the website you will find the information about applying for the Navy jobs, you also get all kinds of update on the Navy recruitment. The portal is updated on the regular basis, if a candidate who wants to be updated that should check on a daily basis for the latest Navy news.
Candidates who do not have an ID card can also use two servers by clicking on the Aadhaar virtual ID registration page, by clicking candidates should be redirected to the form where they can fill out their name and other detail required for the identification process
Apply With the Aadhaar Virtual ID card.
- Enter your 16 digit Aadhar virtual ID and it will send you an OTP.
- The Aadhar website allow you to create the virtual ID.
- Enter the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card.
- Below tick on the declaration mark.
- It will ask you for the captcha code.
- Click on the send OTP from the menu.
Apply without Aadhar Number
- Required original photo ID issued by the government.
- To identify yourself enter your photo ID number.
- Enter the below text.
- Click on the save file.
Applying for Indian Navy recruitment form online 2022
If the candidate is interested for applying the Indian Navy portal 2022, then a candidate need to apply the application form and submit with the the required documents.
- More information will be available on the official website of Indian Navy, for now you will need to provide your birth certificate, passport size photo, educational certificate and other education related documents.
- As you completed the application process, the candidate will have to take a written examination which is Computer Based test, it is designed to measure the knowledge of candidate on the naval subjects.
- In the diagram a country due to score at least 75% in order to be eligible for the portal.
- After the successful passing of the return exam the candidate will need to give an interview.
- In the interview the Navy will test your abilities for the recruitment and assess you whether you are suitable for the role or not.
Documents required for the Indian Navy application form
- Aadhar card.
- Id proof.
- Candidates PAN card.
- 10 + 2 marksheet.
- Medical certificate of the candidate.
- Passport size photo.
- Proof of being native.
- Date of birth certificate.
How can you start the process for joining Indian Navy?
- The first step is to find an officer training school OTS, which will provide you with the information of the basics of being a Naval officer.
- Then take the entrance exam and complete the rigorous and challenging training program.
- After clearing the exam you can join as a commissioned officer or as an acting commissioned officer.
- The commissioning process takes around 2 years, and you will be required to live in India to serve the country.
- There are also numerous position available Indian Navy which is worth considering.